Product Details +-
ARITA is a mid-length light-down jacket for women with chevron quilting and adjustable waist bungee. Detailed with a hood and made from a lustrous nylon shell that is water-repellent and machine washable. Insulated waist zipper pockets provide ample room for storage and offer refuge for cold hands. An elegant solution for winterwear.
- Mid-length down coat
- 800 fill power
- Traceable duck down
- Light: Down to -5°C
- Storm visor with drawcord
- Center front zipper closure
- Zippered waist pockets
- Water resistant and repellent
- Machine washable
- Semi-fitted silhouette
- SEMI-FITTED – Follows your body’s shape with ease.
- Designed to be worn with light layers.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 30 ½'' / 77 cm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur, remove the puller. Washi nside out. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Dry clean using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.