Product Details +-
BILLY RE-STOP is a recycled ripstop jacket for boys & girls crafted from a 100% recycled nylon shell. A generous cut allows ease of movement. Long waist zip pockets and a center front zipper closure offer utilitarian comfort. Lightweight and protective, a versatile layer for transitional style.
- RE-STOP recycled ripstop vest
- Traceable and recycled duck down
- 800 fill power
- Light: Down to 0°C
- 100% recycled pre-consumed nylon shell
- Long zip waist pockets
- Signature M logo patch on left chest
- Regular cut
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Shell (Woven. In-visible): 100% recycled nylon. Lining (Woven. In-visible): 100% recycled nylon. Filling (Down): 90% chinese pure white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.