Product Details +-
DAVINA is an ultra light sustainable sateen down jacket accented with a channel quilt peplum. Made from 100% recycled shell, the fitted silhouette features a pearlized shell and paneled tailoring. The stand collar boasts a hidden hood, adding protective versatility. Sleek and sculptural, a modern classic with everyday ease.
- Weightless nano down vest
- Sustainable down
- 100% recycled pearlized nylon shell
- Channel quilt peplum
- Centre front zip closure
- Funnel stand collar with hidden hood
- Zip waist pockets
- Signature M logo patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable and packable
- Signature closest-to-the-body fit
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Model is 5'11" / 180 cm and wears a size XS
- Shell (woven.in-visible): 100% recycled nylon. Lining (woven. In-visible): 100% recycled nylon. Filling (down): 90% chinese pure white duck down,10% chinese duck feathers. Treatment: Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours) do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.