OVERSIZED: Fits larger than your true size. Reco one size down.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
EDANA is a down puffer jacket with a stand collar and removable hood for enhanced versatility. An on-trend oversize fit, an adjustable hem, storm visor, insulated pockets, and rib knit cuffs deliver ultimate warmth. Engineered for superior protection with design-forward details.
- Down puffer jacket
- 800 fill power
- Deep Cold: Down to -15°C
- Stand collar with removable hood
- Storm visor with Mackage-branded drawcord
- Insulated pockets
- Center front zipper closure
- Rib knit cuffs and hem
- M logo embroidery
- Oversize fit
- OVERSIZED – Casual and cool fit for layering.
- Designed to be worn with heavy layers or alone for an edgy look.
- For a more fitted look or for petite customers, we recommend to size down.
- The model is wearing a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 25'' / 63.5 cm.
- Shell (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Combo (Knit): 42% wool, 42% acrylic, 14% polyester, 2% elastane/spandex. Lining (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling (Down): 90% chinese pure white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.