FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Reco one size up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
ELITA is a fitted nano down ski jacket for women with Agile-360 two-way stretch insulation stretch for ease of movement. Water resistant, repellent, windproof and breathable, it features a removable hood, an elastic buckled belt, a removable powder skirt and an adjustable hem. A functional performance piece engineered for superior warmth and technical comfort.
- Ski performance nano down jacket with removable hood
- 800 fill power
- Deep Cold: Down to -20°C
- Agile-360 two-way stretch shell
- Storm placket
- Zipper pockets
- Elastic belt with buckle
- Invisible sleeve pocket
- Inner pockets and inner cord loop
- Goggle cleaner and key holder
- Removable powder skirt and adjustable hem
- Fleece-lined inner collar and pockets
- Underarm vent
- Storm cuffs with thumb loops
- Water resistant, repellent and breathable
- Fitted cut
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Shell (Woven): 84% polyamide/nylon, 16% elastane/spandex. Lining (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling: 90% chinese pure white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers. Combo Filling: 1 100% polyester. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.