Product Details +-
EVIE is a recycled light down jacket with a removable storm visor hood. Made from a recycled shell boasting an ombre print, generous padding perfectly retains heat while feeling ultra lightweight. The insulated pockets and rib knit cuffs add warmth. Cut to an oversized silhouette ideal for layering.
- Light down jacket
- 100% recycled down
- 100% E3- Lite recycled post-consumer nylon shell
- Ombre print
- Removable hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Drop shoulders
- Centre front zip closure
- Insulated zip waist pockets
- Inside pocket
- Storm cuffs
- Signature wordmark patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Oversized fit
- OVERSIZED – Casual and cool fit for layering.
- For a more fitted look or for petite customers, we recommend to size down.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 23'' / 58 cm.
- Shell (Woven. In-visible): 100% recycled polyester. Combo (cuffs. Knit. In-visible):45% wool, 45% acrylic, 10% elastane/spandex. Lining (Woven. In-visible): 100% recycled polyester. Filling (Down): 90% chinese pure white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.