Product Details +-
JENI is a 2-in-1 recycled down Nordic Tech parka for women with a removable lustrous down bib, sheepskin trim, and adjustable storm visor hood. The structured, semi-fitted cut is accented with a ruched Velcro clasp belt. Designed for maximum comfort and protection on the coldest days, the proprietary bonded weave, storm placket, and insulated pockets add extra warmth. A high-performance staple with modern versatility.
- Three-quarter down parka
- Traceable duck down
- Recycled down
- 800 fill powder
- Deep Cold: Down to -20°C
- Removable lustrous light down bib with stand collar
- Sheepskin trim around collar
- Nordic Tech weave for ultimate warmth
- Hood with adjustable storm visor
- Center front zip with storm placket
- Hidden snaps with leather welt
- Ruched elastic belt with branded Velcro clasp
- Insulated zip waist pockets
- Storm cuffs
- Signature M logo patch on left sleeve
- Semi-fitted for shape and ease
- SEMI-FITTED – Follows your body’s shape with ease.
- Designed to layer with a fitted top or light sweater.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 29.5'' / 74.93 cm.
- Shell : 59% polyamide/nylon, 41% polyester. Combo shell 1 (Around hood. In-visible): 100% sheep leather. Combo (cuffs. Knit. In-visible): 45% wool, 45% acrylic, 10% elastane/spandex. Lining : 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling : 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.
- Warning! The fur used on this garment is real shearling fur, of 100% natural wool. Special attention must be given to this fur: do not wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not blow dry. Do not steam. If needed, dry clean by leather specialist only. When in contact with moisture, shake the fur to remove excess water and hang to dry.