FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Reco one size up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
MADALYN is a recycled nano down jacket for women tailored to a classic fitted silhouette. The removable hood is accented with a soft sustainable shearling trim that can be detached for effortless versatility. The high-sheen channel quilt shell, rib knit cuffs, and insulated pockets deliver perfect warmth through the seasons. 3D zip pull covers and a wordmark patch add defining detail.
- Light nano down jacket
- 100% recycled down
- Lustrous nylon shell
- Channel quilting
- Removable hood with detachable sustainable shearling trim
- Adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Insulated zip waist pockets with 3D pull covers
- Inside pocket
- Contrast lining
- Signature wordmark patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Signature closest-to-the-body fit
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 24.5'' / 62.23 cm.
- Shell (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Combo shell 1 (Skin): 100% sheep leather. Combo (Knit): 45% wool, 45% acrylic, 10% elastane/spandex. Lining (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling (Down): 90% chinese pure white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.
- Warning! The fur used on this garment is real shearling fur, of 100% natural wool. Special attention must be given to this fur: do not wash. Do not tumble dry. Do not blow dry. Do not steam. If needed, dry clean by leather specialist only. When in contact with moisture, shake the fur to remove excess water and hang to dry.