FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Recommend sizing up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
MADALYN-TR is a recycled down jacket for women with a removable storm visor hood. Lightweight and tailored to a classic fitted silhouette, the tactile ripstop channel quilt shell delivers perfect warmth and breathable membrane through the seasons. Rib-knit cuffs and insulated zip pockets lend comfort against the elements. A high-performance staple with utilitarian appeal.
- Medium down jacket
- 100% recycled down
- Tactile ripstop nylon shell
- Channel quilting
- Removable hood
- Adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Insulated zip waist pockets with 3D pull covers
- Inside pocket
- Contrast lining
- Signature wordmark patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Signature closest-to-the-body fit
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 24 ½'' / 62 cm.
- Shell: 100% polyamide/nylon. Combo: 42% wool, 42% acrylic, 14% polyester, 2% elastane/spandex. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove the puller. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 30°C at delicate gentle setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry at low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Iron with or without steam by hand, or press on commercial equipment, at a low temperature (not exceeding 110°C). Dry clean using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.