Product Details +-
MARCUS is a sustainable down jacket crafted from a New Tech 3-layer stretch shell to a relaxed drop shoulder cut with subtle high-low hem. It boasts seam sealed construction and a hood with an adjustable leather drawcord storm visor. The generous scale, oversized insulated 3D flap pockets, and Napoleon chest pocket add edge. Water resistant and repellant, it has an AquaGuard front zip and is engineered for superior warmth. Accented with adjustable Velcro cuff tabs and a silicone lettermark patch. A layer-ready performance piece for bold winter style.
- Sustainable down jacket
- Drop shoulder cut
- Slight high-low swing silhouette
- New Tech 3-layer shell with 2-way stretch
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front AquaGuard zip
- Insulated 3D waist pockets with hidden snap flap
- Left chest Napoleon zip pocket
- Hidden drawcord for heat retention
- Adjustable Velcro tab cuffs
- Seam sealed construction
- Lettermark patch on left sleeve
- Relaxed fit for on-the-go comfort
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 30 1/2" / 77.4 cm
- Shell (Woven): 87% Polyamide/ Nylon, 13% Elastane Spandex. Combo: (Knit): 45% wool, 45% Acrylic, 10% Elastane Spandex. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only.Do not use perchloroethylene.