Product Details +-
PATSY is a fitted light sustainable down jacket with a removable hood and detachable soft natural fur trim. Herringbone quilting and tapered tiers define the cinched silhouette. Leather welting and a signature M sleeve logo add detail. Water resistant, repellant, and breathable, it offers 2-way stretch for comfortable ease of movement. A timeless cold weather must-have with polish and practicality.
- Mid-length light down coat
- Sustainable down
- 2-way stretch shell
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Removable natural fur trim around hood
- Herringbone quilt upper body
- Centre front zip closure with leather trim
- Insulated zip waist pockets with leather welt
- Inside pocket
- Signature M logo on left sleeve
- Signature closest-to-the-body fit.
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Model wearing Camel is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 27 1/2" / 69.8 cm
- Shell (Woven): 82% Polyamide/ Nylon, 18% Elastane Spandex. Lining: 82% Polyamide/ Nylon, 18% Elastane Spandex. Filling: 90% Goose Down. 10% Feathers. Fur: 100% Finland Racoon). Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.