Product Details +-
PAXTON-Z is a zip-up jacket with a 2-layer tech shell composed of 100% post-consumer recycled yarns. Cinch the adjustable hood and bottom hem for extra warmth and protection. Oversized double entry patch pockets serve as both chest and waist pockets on this boxy silhouetted seam-sealed anorak. Water resistant and repellent, the underarm eleyets add ventilation. A functional layer engineered with innovative technology.
- Zip-up anorak jacket with drawcord-adjustable hood
- Recycled Claim Standard (RCS BLENDED) certified
- 2-layer tech shell made from 100% post-consumer recycled yarns
- Water resistant and repellent
- Dual entry Chest patch pockets with side zips
- Adjustable snap sleeve hem
- Drawcord-adjustable botton hem
- Branded logo patch on left sleeve
- Relaxed fit
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 6'2" (187 cm) and wears a size 40.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 25'' / 63.5 cm.
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.