OVERSIZED: Fits larger than your true size. Recommend sizing down.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
SENYA-SH is an Agile-360 shearling jacket for women made for ease of movement and comfort. Boasting a dramatic placket and an oversized fit with dropped shoulders, this winter staple presents eye-catching detailing throughout. Dual zippered pockets provide functional utility and an asymmetrical front zipper closure allows for effortless wear. Elevate your go-to winter layer with a bold shearling statement.
- Genuine reversed shearling cuffs
- Funnel collar
- Made from recycled materials
- Pockets with zippers
- Asymmetrical front zipper closure
- Shearling trim detailing
- Dropped shoulder
- Oversized fit
- Temperature coverage down to -20ºC
- Made in Türkiye
- OVERSIZED – Casual and cool fit for layering.
- Designed to be worn with heavy layers or alone for an edgy look.
- For a more fitted look or for petite customers, we recommend to size down.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 26'' / 66 cm.
- Shell: 100% sheepskin.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.
This garment is a luxury item made of genuine sheepskin. The fine skins used to make this garment have been treated and conditioned. Skins may present slight variations in colour, which is not a defect, but a natural characteristic.
- Slight transfer of colour may occur when being worn for the first few times. Great care should be taken when wearing and handling.
- Garment should be dry cleaned by a leather specialist only, with all closures and trims closed or removed.
- Garment must be stored in the original garment bag, never in plastic polybag.
- Use proper size hanger to maintain the shape of the coat.
- Prevent the humidity since it is natural shearling. With humidity, appearance might affected.
- Exposure to rain should be avoided; water may cause staining and may affect the texture of the sheepskin.
- If exposed to rain, let it dry in cool ventilated area, away from any heat source and direct sunlight.
- Do not steam shearling, but use fur brush if needed.