FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Recommend sizing up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
ELITA-Z by MACKAGE is a fitted down ski jacket with Primaloft® Gold Series insulation and two-way stretch for ease of movement. Water-repellent, windproof and breathable, ELITA features a removable hood and blue fox fur trim, an elastic buckled belt, a removable powder skirt and an adjustable hem, along with an array of functional details designed to keep you warm and comfortable in the snow.
- Storm placket
- Zipper pockets
- Removable hood and blue fox fur trim
- Elastic belt with buckle
- Invisible sleeve pocket
- Inner pockets and inner cord loop
- Goggle cleaner and key holder
- Removable powder skirt and adjustable hem
- Fleece-lined inner collar and pockets
- Underarm vent
- Storm cuffs with thumb loops
- Primaloft® Gold Series insulation and Nano duck down with 800+ fill power
- YKK Metaluxe zippers
- RECCO® Rescue System
- Waterproof rating up to 20,000mm
- Breathability rating 10,000 g/m2 24 hr
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 24" / 61 cm
- Shell (Woven): 84% Polyamide/ Nylon, 16% Elastane Spandex. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Duck Feathers. Combo. Filling: 100% Polyester.Fur 100% Finland Blue Frost Fox. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting.