FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Recommend sizing up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
CALINA-CITY is a longline coat for women crafted from recycled light down. Flaunting a close-to-body fitted cut, the press-release fastening belt enhance the statement silhouette. The adjustable storm visor hood, insulated pockets, and rib knit cuffs bring signature performance. Finished with a storm placket for added protection.
- Long lightweight down coat
- 100% recycled down
- Nylon shell
- Box quilting throughout
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Pillow collar
- Centre front zip closure
- Adjustable belt with press-release fastening
- Insulated zip welt pockets
- Inside zip pocket
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Signature logo at chest
- Machine washable
- Signature closest-to-the-body fit
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 51 ½'' / 130 cm.
- Shell: 82% recycled nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Combo: 82% polyester, 18% elastane/spandex. Lining: 82% recycled nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Filling: 90% goose down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.