FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Reco one size up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
KAILYN is a three-quarter recycled down coat for women flaunting a fit-and-flare silhouette with a removable signature M clasp belt. It showcases a quilted tier hood with a luxuriously soft blue fox fur detachable trim and adjustable drawcord visor. The centre front zip is accented by a hidden snap storm placket and darted tailoring. Water resistant, repellent, and windproof, the sueded Powder Touch 2-layer shell delivers perfect protection in the coldest temps. Insulated dual-entry zip pockets and rib knit cuffs ensure ultimate comfort. A fashion-first performance piece with sophisticated sculpted lines.
- Fit-and-flare three-quarter length down coat
- 100% recycled down
- 800 fill power
- Two-layer shell with membrane forextra warmth
- Hood with quilted tiers and adaptable tab
- Detachable blue fox fur trim around hood
- Adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Center front zip with snap storm placket
- Removable elastic clasp belt with signature M
- Insulated dual-entry zip waist pockets with flaps
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Darted panel tailoring
- Signature M crest on hood
- Fitted silhouette
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 40'' / 101.6 cm.
- Shell (Woven. In-visible): 83% polyester, 17% polyamide/nylon. Combo (cuffs. Knit. In-visible):42% wool, 42% acrylic, 14% polyester, 2% elastane/spandex. Trim combo 1 (pockets. Skin. In-visible): 100% cow leather. Lining (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling (Down): 90% chinese pure white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers. Fur (textile):100% finland blue fox. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.