Product Details +-
KENYON is a straight leg ski pant with an insulating 4-way stretch shell boasting an action feel. Engineered for maximum warmth, the branded adjustable Y-back suspenders can be removed for versatility while the adaptable Velcro tab waist adds to the custom fit. With the maximum 20K waterproof and breathability ratings, articulated panels, snow gaiters, gusseted zip hems, and reinforced scuff guards offer technical performance. A bold essential advanced with the latest alpine tech.
- Weightless straight leg ski pant
- 2-layer shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable adjustable Y-back suspenders with logo
- Centre front water resistant zip
- Adjustable Velcro tab waist
- Insulated zip waist pockets
- Articulated knees
- Internal snow gaiters
- Reinforced scuff guard
- Zip hem with gusset
- Waterproof rating up to 20,000mm
- Breathability rating 20,000 24hr
- Regular fit for comfort and style
- Model is 6'1" / 185 cm and wears a size 40
- Shell (Woven): 84% Polyamide/ Nylon, 16% Elastane Spandex. Lining: (Woven):82% Polyamide/ Nylon, 18% Elastane Spandex. Filling: (Polyfil): 100% Polyester. Water-repellent and water resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.